2019 PGA Jr league golf
PGA Jr. Golf League at Derryfield
- PGA Jr. League is shifting the perception of youth golf and the way the game is learned and played.
- The program brings family and friends together around fun, team golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA Professionals.
- It's a game changer and we are so excited to offer the program at Derryfield Country Club!
- Derryfield's PGA Jr. League program is open to boys and girls ages 17 and under of all skill levels - no golf experience is required!
- Kids will learn the game and enjoy relaxed competition in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship, builds confidence and teaches sportsmanship!
- Registration is now open until June 1! We will be offering groups for 13U and 17U, follow the links below to sign up now. Registration is limited!
PGA Jr. Program at Derryfield is led by Coach Ian Wilikens, with the help of more staff and coachs to ensure a safe and fun practice and match for all!
We hope to see you there!!
Have more questions?
Contact Ian Willikens, PGA Professional