This time round TaylorMade has been taking this message directly to Titleist by making direct performance comparisons with the TP5 balls using videos such as the one with Jon Rahm shown in the player below this review.
Command tee-to-green performance with TP5 Golf Balls. TaylorMade’s most complete Tour ball features a 3 layer, 83 compression Tri-Fast core with progressive compression to unlock maximum energy transfer and massive ball speed on full shots. A 2-layer Dual-Spin Cover combines an ultra-soft cast urethane cover with a semi-rigid inner layer to maximize interaction between the cover and club grooves for unmatched spin and control throughout the bag.
Comparison | TaylorMade TP5 vs. TaylorMade TP5x
- Layers: TP5 – 5 | TP5x - 5
- Distance: TP5 – Longer | TP5x – Longest
- Trajectory: TP5 – Mid | TP5x - High
- Iron Spin: TP5 – Mid | TP5x - Low
- Wedge Spin: TP5 – Highest | TP5x - Highest
- Feel: TP5 – Softer| TP5x - Soft
- Download the order form HERE