2018 Ladies DCC Fall Twilight League
Tee Times and Pairings
Fall Twilight League Information
Fall Meet & Greet Session | Thurday, September 6 @ Pro Shop DCC Simulator room 5:30pm - 6:30pm
LADIES Monday FALL Twilight LEAGUE
INFORMATION AND RULES OF PLAY
FALL SEASON BEGINS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 10th thru OCTOBER 1ST
- League Members are allowed to bring a friend!
- Special pricing: $29 includes 9 holes for League Member and their friend. (includes a cart)
- Come & golf with us before the season is over
- First 10 pairs to register online or at Pro shop will be accepted.
- DCC 9-Hole Ladies League is open to all ladies of all abilities.
- Pre-posted information for weekly TEAMS and TEE times will be available on Derryfieldgolf.com website. Please check weekly for any changes to the schedule or teams.
- Cancellation: Rain/weather policy: play will be cancelled when the club closes the course due to weather. (Please check your email for any cancellations on the day of play). Rain dates may be available.
- On League Day, all ladies who have a Tee-Time and cannot play need to cancel that Tee-Time before noon on play day. You may be charged if you do not cancel.
- Sign up and meet new friends or play with your golf buddies!
4 week FALL Session
- Application must be filled out,
- $20 league fee to be paid upon application (check, credit, or cash only)
Weekly Greens Fees
$ 21 Weekly pay (Non-member);
$ 8.00 cart fee –. (Members & Non-members)
Sessions Meet & Greet
Thursday, Sept 6th, 2018 (Simulator Room) Derryfield Pro Shop 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Fall: September 10 - October 1st, 2018
- Tee times will start at 4:00 pm till dusk
- Shotgun format
- Mixed teams allowed (Men & Women)
Sign in/Sign out Procedures ~
- ALL LADIES must check in at Pro Shop desk before play begins
- Sign-out in Pro Shop by dropping score card (gross scores)
- Leave all score cards SIGNED and DATED in Pro Shop.(Ladies room)
The Play ~
- The 9 holes of play will start from 1st, 8th, or 9th tee from the RED (Women); Men (WHITE)
- Each player will play their own card
- Each player will sign and date their own card
- Each player will play from tee to hole
- To keep the pace of play: if not on green at double par, pick up ball and drop short of green to putt out
- At end of play, total your gross
Questions, comments, or suggestions please contact Andrea Moy