Men's Golf League
Derryfield Country Club
Men’s In or Out League
Four-Ball Match Play
An Outdoor League Played On Wednesday Evenings
League Will Run From June 7th Through August 2nd
Off The Week of July 5th
- Open to all adult male members with a minimum of a College Student Membership at Derryfield Country Club.
- Open to Adult Male Non – Members Who must be a minimum of 19 years of age. Non – Members will pay a standard nine hole green fee of $27.00.
- The League Cart Fee will be available to all players at $7.00 per rider
- League Entry Fee: $100.00 Per Two Man Team ($50.00 per person) which must be paid for at the time of registration.
- Format: Four-ball match play (two ball - best ball against another team). The League will be made up of 8 teams of two. Each team will play a match against each team worth 3 points. 1 point for the four-ball match and 1 point each for a singles match. The lower of the two handicaps will play each other and the higher two will play each other. If we have more than 12 teams sign up, then we have multiple divisions.
- All Players Must Have A Derryfield GHIN Handicap. If you do not have a GHIN Handicap at Derryfield CC, you must establish one or merge with one that you do have at another club. The fee for the service is $35.00. If you are establishing a new handicap then you will have to play at scratch until you have five 18 hole rounds posted in the system at which time you will have an established GHIN Index.
- Your Handicap Will Be Based On Your Current USGA Index on the first night of play and will be adjusted with every USGA Index update which occur on the 1stand 15thof each month.
- Players will play at 100% of their handicap. The Committee reserves the right to reduce or increase a player’s handicap for league play
- Tee times will start at 4:30pm. All League play will be conducted on Wednesday Evening at the time designated,
- NO MAKE UPS ALLOWED.
- Substitutes will be allowed. They must have an active GHIN Handicap at Derryfield or they will play at scratch. If you can’t find a substitute then the team may be represented by one member of the side. If neither member can play or find a substitute to play on any scheduled night the team will be disqualified from final league prize money but may continue to play in their designated spot for other prizes played for during league play.
- The League will be played on the front nine and back nine from different sets of tees.
- Optional Nearest To Pin Contest, multiple payouts depending on the number of entries.
- Sign up in the golf shop today.
If you do not have a partner and would like to play please call the golf shop and we will make every effort to find you a partner.
Are You In, or Out?