2018 Ladies DCC Twilight League
CALL YOUR TEAM MATE TO SCHEDULE YOUR TEE TIME BETWEEN 4PM - 6PM
Previous Week's Results
LADIES Monday Twilight LEAGUE
INFORMATION AND RULES OF PLAY
SPRING SEASON BEGINS MONDAY, MAY 7th
- DCC 9-Hole Ladies League is open to all ladies of all abilities.
- Pre-posted information for weekly contests will be available at the Pro Shop on the lady’s bulletin board.
- Cancellation: Rain/weather policy: play will be cancelled when the club closes the course due to weather. (Please check your email for any cancellations on the day of play). Rain dates may be available.
- On League Day, all ladies who have a Tee-Time and cannot play need to cancel that Tee-Time before noon on play day. You may be charged if you do not cancel.
- Sign up and meet new friends or play with your golf buddies!
2 sessions of 7 weeks
- Application must be filled out, fees prepaid (if elected) prior to each session
- $25/session league fee to be paid upon application (check, credit, or cash only) add GHIN Handicap fee if needed. ($40 non-members)
Weekly Greens Fees
$ 21 Weekly pay (Non-member); Prepay $147 per session
(No additional charge for green fees) (DCC Member)
$ 8.00 cart fee – per person. Prepay $56/session
Sessions ~ Meet & Greet on May 7th, 2018
- Spring: May 14 - June 25
- Summer: July 9 -August 20
- Fall: August 27- September 24th (mixer) TBD
- Tee times will start at 4:00 pm till dusk
Sign in/Sign out Procedures ~
- ALL LADIES must check in at Pro Shop desk before play begins
- Sign-out in Pro Shop by dropping score card (gross scores)
- Leave all score cards SIGNED and DATED in Pro Shop.
The Play ~
- The 9 holes of play will start from 1st or 10th tee from the RED
- Each player will play their own card
- Each player will sign and date their own card
- Each player will play from tee to hole
- To keep the pace of play: if not on green at double par, pick up ball and drop short of green to putt out
- At end of play, total your gross
Questions, comments, or suggestions please contact Andrea Moy